REGISTRATION & LOGISTICS INFORMATION
1) TIME AND PLACE:
Wednesday and Thursday, December 5 and 6
, at Metropolitan College of New York
, 431 Canal Street, 11th Floor, New York, NY 10013 (directions at www.mcny.edu
). Both sessions will run from 9:00 AM
until 5:00 PM
, with registration beginning at 8:15 AM
. Continental breakfast and light lunch will be provided.
- Attendance at both sessions is required to obtain a certificate.
- Pre-requisite: Certificate, NDIN Two-Day Disaster Chaplain Training
3) REGISTRATION FORM:To download the Registration Form click the links below. Deadline: Friday, November 19. Any cancellations MUST BE RECEIVED BY Friday, November 19, to ensure a refund of the registration fee.
Submit registration form to Ruth Wenger by :
· Fax: 212-354-8251, or
· Email: email@example.com, or
· Mail: 4 West 43rd Street, Suite 407, New York, NY 10036.
4) REGISTRATION FEE:
Please send in the REGISTRATION FEE of $195
by check or money order made out to NDIN
as directed on the registration form.
If you need more information, please contact:
Ruth Wenger by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org
) or by phone (212-669-6100 OR 917-903-8781).
5) HOTEL, DIRECTIONS & TRAVEL:
Listed below please find information on the hotel/housing, directions and travel logistics for this course.
No Group Rates Provided – the office can suggest locations.
· Travel (Air): La Guardia (LGA), JFK or Newark Liberty (EWR) Airports
· Travel (Train): Grand Central Station (Metro North) or Penn Station (Amtrak/LIRR)
Organizations Active in Disaster
This two-day training module equips participants to train others in NDIN’s Disaster Spiritual Care Curriculum. In addition to content review, it examines the characteristics of adult learners and models cooperative learning. Pre-requisite: Certificate – Two-day NDIN Disaster Chaplain Training.
OBJECTIVES OF THIS TRAINING-FOR-TRAINERS:
At the end of this training, facilitators will have skills necessary to:
· Accommodate the characteristics of adult learners
· Utilize cooperative learning frameworks
· Facilitate the Disaster Chaplain curriculum with confidence